Plant-Based Italian Cooking & Instagram Masterclass
Learn how I cook and shoot my pictures
Join me for a day of cooking wholesome plant-based food, inspired by my Italian roots in the first ever Happy Skin Kitchen cooking class.
I am going to be showing you how to create a sumptuous summer Italian feast with a plant based spin including a how to make your very own egg-free fresh pasta.
Before we sit down and enjoy this plant-powered feast, we are going to have a mini photo shoot and photography workshop, where I will be sharing all my tips for food styling and photography so you can nail the perfect Instagram shot every time!
The cost of the cooking class is £150 each person and all attendees will also go away with a goody bag with a selection of my favourite plant-based treats to enjoy at home.
- Welcome tea & coffee and introduction
9.30am – 2pm
- Grandma’s Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- Dreaming of Sicily Panzanella Salad
- Courgette & Spring Onion Fritters
- Coconut Pannacotta Two Ways
2pm – 3pm
- Instagram and photography workshop
3pm – 4pm
- Lunch – we will be finally get to enjoy all the food we cooked!
- Goodie bags and farewell
My fully equipped kitchen in South London (the exact address will be sent to the participants)
Saturday the 20th of July from 9.00 am to 4.30pm
- All the ingredients/ food we will be making
- All the equipment, pans, aprons etc.
- Tea, coffee and non alcoholic drinks served during lunch & throughout the day
- A jam-packed goody bag with all my favourite vegan treats
- All the recipes printed out for you to take home
What to Bring
- A reusable container in case we have any leftovers for you to bring home
- If you have a camera please bring it along for the Instagram mini shoot, otherwise your phone will be absolutely fine
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and possibly something which you don’t mind getting dirty as things can get messy!:)
- I cannot wait to share with you my passion for cooking all thing plant-based and all my tricks and tips when it comes to food styling!
- As I want to dedicate as much attention as possible to each participant, this workshop will only be able to hold 4 people.
- If you don’t want to miss out please fill up the form below to book your spot!