One-To-One Plant-Based Cookery Class
Learn from an experienced plant-based chef at your own pace!
If you are looking for a class fully tailored to your needs and cooking skills level, want to learn how to improve your diet and health by cooking nutritious and easy plant-based recipes, are eager to level up your cooking skills to create stunning and delicious meals or want to expand your knowledge by learning how to make gourmet dairy free cheeses, gluten free treats, homemade fermented foods I am now accepting one-to-one clients!
Topics I can cover during a private class:
- Healthy Plant-based Cooking – either for beginners or advanced cooks I can show you how to elevate your cooking skills by creating delicious and nutritious recipes to suit your lifestyle.
- Plant-based Italian Cooking – helping you master some Italian classics like fresh pasta, gourmet sauces, desserts and baking.
- Meal prepping and batch cooking – helping you to cook smarter, saving money and spend less time in the kitchen.
- Healthy gluten free cooking and baking – perfect for those with a gluten aversion, I can show you how to cook completely gluten free recipes without lacking in taste and texture.
- Vegan Nut Cheeses – ideal for anyone who can’t or don’t want to eat dairy but still wants to enjoy decadent and mouthwatering plant-based cheeses made with only wholesome ingredients.
- Fermented Foods – this is ideal if you want to supercharge your health with affordable homemade fermented foods like sauerkraut, kimchi, sour dill cucumbers, coconut yogurt and so much more!
Catered to you!
My fully equipped kitchen in Tooting, South London (the exact address will be sent to the participants)
I can be flexible and work around your schedule so please in the application submit which days work better for you. The timing of the private class is 6 hours including lunch.
- All the ingredients/ food we will be making on the day. There will be plenty to take home with you too!
- Tea, coffee + non alcoholic drinks served during the day and during lunch.
- A jam-packed goody bag with all my favourite vegan treats & wellness products
- All the recipes printed out for you to take home
What to Bring
- A reusable container for lunch leftovers for you to bring home.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and possibly something which you don’t mind getting dirty as things can get messy!:)
- I cannot wait to share with you my passion for plant-based cooking! And I am so excited to show you how to make incredibly delicious and easy recipes to supercharge your health! .
- To book your spot please complete the form below!