Fermentation Masterclass: Supercharge your health with Homemade fermented Foods
Learn how to make delicious ferments in the comfort of your home
Master the art of fermenting in my fermentation masterclass!I will take you through the basics of how ferments that are not only delicious but also assist with maintaining your gut health.
Research has shown that fermented foods and drinks are loved by our gut, help keep our immune system healthy and even help with numerous skin conditions! Aside from all these benefits, they also taste delicious and are simple to make once you know how. In this fermentation class I will share with you all my tips and tricks I have learned over the past 5 years of making my own gut loving fermented foods at home.
I will teach you the techniques for making both a dry-salted vegetable pickle (kimchi and sauerkraut) and a brine pickle (lactose-fermented carrots & cauliflower) as well as a fermented cashew cheese.
By learning these pickling techniques, you will be able to create a wide variety of pickles and ferments at home. We will also be enjoy a delicious & healthy plantbased 2 course lunch made by myself. You will also take home with you all the fermented foods we will be making during the class: kimchi, kraut, pickled carrots, cauliflower and cashew cheese.
The cost of the cooking class is £125. All attendees will also go away with a goody bag with a selection of my favourite plant-based treats to enjoy at home.
Welcome tea & coffee and introduction
11.30 am – 1.30pm
- Classic Kraut
- Pineapple Kimchi
- Lacto-Fermented Carrots
- Lacto-Fermented Cauliflower
1.30pm – 2.30pm
- 2 Courses Plantbased Lunch
2.30pm – 3.15pm
- Fermented Cashew Cheese
- Goodie bags and farewell
My fully equipped kitchen in Tooting, South London (the exact address will be sent to the participants)
Saturday the 16th September 2023
Saturday the 23rd September 2023
Please specify in your application which date would you like to attend.
£125 per person
- All the ingredients/ food we will be making
- All the Fermented Foods .we will be making for you to take home in complimentary glass jars
- A 2 course healthy plantbased lunch made by me + tea, coffee and non alcoholic drinks served during lunch & throughout the day
- A jam-packed goody bag with all my favourite vegan treats & wellness products.
- All the recipes printed out for you to take home
What to Bring
- A reusable container to take home your cashew cheese ball.
- A sturdy canvas or shopping bag to take home all your fermented foods!
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and possibly something which you don’t mind getting dirty as things can get messy!:)
- I cannot wait to share with you my passion for fermenting and all my tricks and tips when it comes to create the most delicious fermented foods in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- As I want to dedicate as much attention as possible to each participant, this workshop will only be able to hold 5 people.
- If you don’t want to miss out please fill up the form below to book your spot!