I have found the perfect winter wellness drink. This apple cider vinegar, Manuka honey and ginger tonic is perfect to boost your immune system or if you are feeling a bit rundown.
For this recipe I am using Manuka Doctor Apple Cider Vinegar and Ginger infusion which is made with a mix of ginger juice and their 300 MGO Mānuka honey.
Manuka Honey is widely known for its antimicrobial properties so it’s a great one to include it in your routine especially during the colder months.
They use the best Italian Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with its mild acidity and all the raw enzymes of fruit. This tonic is warming, zesty and packed with so much goodness, perfect to support your health this winter.
- About 400ml of warm/hot water – not boiling hot to preserve the alive enzymes of the vinegar
- 4 tbsp Manuka Doctor Apple Cider Vinegar – I have used the Manuka Honey & Ginger
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- A small piece of gjnger – peeled and finely grated
- 1-2 tsp Manuka Doctor Manuka Honey
- A crack of black pepper – for better absorption of the turmeric
Simply add all the ingredients into a jug and mix well. You can either drink it with the grated ginger in it or strain it if you prefer.
Pour into your favourite cup and enjoy while warm!