Plant Power Your Life Cooking & Instagram Masterclass
Learn how I cook and shoot my pictures
If you are considering going vegan in 2020 or simply eating more plants join me for a day of cooking wholesome plant-based food in my Happy Skin Kitchen cooking & photography class.
I am going to be showing you how to recreate some of my favourite comfort food classics with a plan-tbased twist.
Before we sit down and enjoy this plant-powered feast, we are going to have a mini photo shoot and photography workshop, where I will be sharing all my tips for food styling and photography so you can nail the perfect Instagram shot every time!
The cost of the cooking class is £150 each person and all attendees will also go away with a goody bag with a selection of my favourite plant-based treats to enjoy at home.
- Welcome tea & coffee and introduction
10.30am – 1.30pm
- Ultimate Vegan Lasagna
- Kale Cesar Salad with tofu “chicken” nuggets
- Swedish Style Meatballs served with a creamy mushroom sauce and potato mash
- What dreams are made of Chocolate Cake
1.30pm – 2.30pm
- Instagram and photography workshop
2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Lunch – we will be finally get to enjoy all the food we cooked!
- Goodie bags and farewell
My fully equipped kitchen in South London (the exact address will be sent to the participants)
Saturday the 18th and Saturday the 25th of January 2020.
- All the ingredients/ food we will be making
- All the equipment, pans, aprons etc.
- Tea, coffee and non alcoholic drinks served during lunch & throughout the day
- A jam-packed goody bag with all my favourite vegan treats
- All the recipes printed out for you to take home
What to Bring
- A reusable container in case we have any leftovers for you to bring home
- If you have a camera please bring it along for the Instagram mini shoot, otherwise your phone will be absolutely fine
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and possibly something which you don’t mind getting dirty as things can get messy!:)
- I cannot wait to share with you my passion for cooking all thing plant-based and all my tricks and tips when it comes to food styling!
- As I want to dedicate as much attention as possible to each participant, this workshop will only be able to hold 4 people.
- If you don’t want to miss out please fill up the form below to book your spot!